Flow from weekend mornings to poolside lounging in a Turkish Tapestry Kimono. These classic kimonos never go out of style! Easy to throw on after a swim or just to hang at the beach. Hand-loomed from the same cotton as our super soft Turkish towels so they are perfect for travel and dry quickly.
- Material: 100% Turkish cotton
- One Size
- Color: Sky blue, White + Wine Stripe
- Handmade with love in Turkey
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors and hang dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener as they can damage the fabric. Light iron or steam if needed.
Originally used in Turkish baths, Turkish towels, also known as peshtemals or hammam towels, have been traditionally hand-loomed in Turkey for centuries. They are made using extra-long, tightly woven fibers which gives them a lightweight, yet highly absorbent quality. Our Turkish towels and apparel have been loomed in Babadağ, a small mountain village in southwest Turkey by a local cooperative. The group prides themselves on keeping the looming tradition alive, utilizing manual craftsmanship without compromising quality. The fringe is hand knotted and they only use eco- friendly, 100% natural fibers such as cotton and bamboo. From start to finish, the entire process is done in house. The patterns feature vibrant motifs conveying the timeless cultural heritage of the Anatolia culture.